Please see my better blog...Serpie the Spider

Wanna see my better blog? Just click here to go to www.SerpieTheSpider.com.

How do I make Safari save passwords for me?


This has been reposted to www.serpiethespider.com


I'm retiring How do I do this on a Mac and moving it to http://www.serpiethespider.com




How do I make Safari save passwords for me?

Problem: On my Mac or iPad I want Safari (the web browser) to save my passwords for me

Solution:

1.  Tap Settings from your Home screen

2.  Tap Safari / AutoFill.

3.  Make sure: *Names and Passwords* is turned ON.

Problem solved. Sort of. It doesn't always work. It depends on the site as well, and how they have their security set up. Like your bank probably isn't going to allow you to save passwords like this. Or maybe they do. If they do, you should get a new bank.

I reposted this from my old blog called How do I do this on a Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment