Please see my better blog...Serpie the Spider

Wanna see my better blog? Just click here to go to www.SerpieTheSpider.com.

What's a Command Key?

Problem: I'm new to Mac's. People keep talking about the command key, but I don't know where it is. Maybe it's because I don't have a standard Apple keyboard and have a Windows Keyboard instead.

Solution:

The command key is on the lower portion of your keyboard. 




It looks like this






or like this



More information/trivia:

The general term for the key is the meta key.

In Microsoft's world, it's called the Windows key.

Apple's command key is often used where you would have used the control key in Windows


The fancy square design on the Apple Command key is called a Bowen's knot.


Wikipedia has a whole article about the Command key.

No comments:

Post a Comment